Equality Racing was started by Ian White in March 2011 with two horses sold in shares. The two horses were Kool Henry and Count Bertoni, and they gave us a great first season winning 4 races between them and being placed on another 7 occasions. We enjoyed many great days out including 3 runs at York where we were placed on all three occasions. Maybe we will notch our first York winner soon!
2012 has also proved successful with Kool Henry going on to win a conditions race at Beverley and again being second at York. Count Bertoni had a slightly disappointing year,
The Equality partners also made a profit at the Sales and Count Bertoni and Kool Henry were sold and provided a welcome bonus for everyone!
Equality Racing Partnerships offer a different experience to many other partnerships. We treat all of our partners equally and encourage them all to attend the races whenever possible to meet other owners and enjoy a great day out.
As a partner we will give you this guarantee
- All quoted fees are fully inclusive with no hidden extras
- Partners will be full owners and own their share outright
- You will receive a full share of all prize money won
- You will receive a full share of any resale proceeds
- All partners will get a free owners badge whenever their horse runs
- We will arrange stable visits to suit individuals
- We will keep partners up to date with all stable news
- You will receive the best social experience possible
Our partnerships are designed to give owners the full experience of owning a racehorse. Regular stable visits will be arranged and when your horse runs we will try to make the occasion a special one, with the social side a very important part of the day. Equality Racing Partnerships offer a great opportunity to meet new friends and experience the biggest thrill in racing – cheering home a winner!